Kaylee @1.4

N

Nuteshack

d40/sig 30 1.4

@1.4
2655436809_0d146efd1f_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:Love:

Real Name
Tim
Thats a pretty good shot of you Kaylee. I know, I know, Dad tries hard, but you're the real artist, so send us some more of your pics:smile:. Great shot Mark, wonderful little combo you have going there, the 40 and the 30. Excellent.
Tim

Sweet! I just got the 30 last week but haven't had a chance to try it on the D40...it's roaming Japan with my sister in law.

Kaylee is just looking so GOOD!!:smile: The power of prayer has surely touched your whole family.:150: How wonderful!! Well of course for your photography, God has given you a GREAT talent/gift!! Wish he would just pass a little my way!!:biggrin: LOL!!

N

Nuteshack

thanks for the kind words, everyone. God is surely blessing. thanks so much for your prayers!

;-)))

N

Nuteshack

Looks like you are making good use of your P&S on steroids. Kaylee looks beautiful. It's so nice to see her having fun.

lol Terry. yes, P&S on steroids:biggrin:
...thanks for the kind words. Kaylee is doing great and having fun like any normal kid (thank God). we earnestly pray this will be the trend:Love:

great to see Kaylee. I recently broke the humerus bone in my shoulder and am one arm down, so I am bringing the D50 out of retirement. I will order the 30mm 1.4 tonight so i can shoot one handed until I heal. I am hoping not to have surgery but either way I will have a six week or so time frame to practice on my 1.4 shots!! You should contact Sigma for your comission check. I am positive that many here have purchased based on the samples you have provided. God bless

N

Nuteshack

great to see Kaylee. I recently broke the humerus bone in my shoulder and am one arm down, so I am bringing the D50 out of retirement. I will order the 30mm 1.4 tonight so i can shoot one handed until I heal. I am hoping not to have surgery but either way I will have a six week or so time frame to practice on my 1.4 shots!! You should contact Sigma for your comission check. I am positive that many here have purchased based on the samples you have provided. God bless

thanks Ed ....ouchy on your shoulder...u will love the "dirty 30":biggrin:

It does my heart good to see this pic Nute, so I guess the multiplying factor for how it makes you feel is infinite. Beautiful young lady... thanks for sharing.
I'm all spent out for camera gear right now but when I do get a few more jobs the 'Dirty 30' will be on my short list.

Latest threads

Top Bottom