1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Kaylee D, my Hero

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

captured this the middle of April....she's very sick in this picture (suffering from chemo, etc) but still joyous...u can see it in her eyes:Angel:

lamp light @f1.4
    526631125_e390dac279_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

thanks so much for your prayers
    :Love:

2. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Great pic! She is soooo beautiful. We pray for you guys daily and believe all will be better.

3. Very good picture, Nute - thanks for sharing. Indeed she has the sweetest look in her eyes, my thoughts are with you both!

4. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words, Mike ...and thanks so much for the prayers:biggrin:

5. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words and good thoughts, Vieri...like so many precious little one's, she is absolutely the sweetest...it's an honor serving her in this difficult time:biggrin:

6. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    She is a very special little girl, Nate. Our prayers continue to be with her and your family.

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

yes she is, Rex. thank u so much ...;-))

8. tomj

tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Oklahoma
    This image proves that one does not need an elaborate setup to produce an amazingly beautiful image.

This image really touched me Nute.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful photo with us.

My thoughts and prayers are with Kaylee and your family,

Regards,

9. Beautiful image of a brave young girl. I wish you and your family the very best during this trial. I have been there and done that so I know exactly how you feel. Keep the faith.

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nice image
    I'll keep the prayers going.
    You all take care

11. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Wonderful photo Nute. You are right, I can see the joy in her eyes. I sure hope she's feeling better these days.

12. Agree with Tom... a beautiful photo of a lovely young lady... with an obvious strong spirit that this image portrays.

Prayers are going up for you guys :wink:

13. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

this is a powerful picture when taken into context with the story...

children are truly amazing...

and I will pray for her...

14. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

great pic. She's smiling but her eyes actually show the weight of the world upon her. Why do we chose not to acknowledge this? She's suffering and it shows.

15. Maybe people see what they want to see?

Me I don't see her suffering. I see Hope and Life in her eyes.

16. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

Ned, I see hope through her suffering. That's an exasperated facial expression if you look close. She's tired and suffering though from my perspective. You don't see this? Either way, a provocative and compelling pic.

17. fjgindy

fjgindy

Jan 21, 2007
    Indianapolis
    Nute this picture says so much! Very touching. Wishing you guys the best.
    You have a special young lady there...

18. haze2

haze2

Mar 18, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Wow, love that smile!

19. A gorgeous photo !

20. One of your best images Nute. Godspeed Kaylee.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.