Keep Me Protect me...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dbirdsong, Sep 18, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I saw this today and had to wipe the tears off my check afterwards.. This is so cool.
    Keep Me, Protect Me

Please take the time to watch it...

2. Henk

Henk Guest

WOW it's great how they made this DBird, and their camera's are the best p&s's around. My first digital was a Kodak DC280 and I've made some stunning shots with it while only being 2 megapixel at that time. I paid a month salary to afford it back in those days.
    Thanks for the link,

Henk

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Glad you liked it Henk.. and I do agree that Kodak does make the best P&S cameras... The important thing about that show is that it isn't about Kodak's cameras but instead about memories.

4. I cried and I cried... it is MAGNIFICENT!!!

Just a technical hint: should you have a 5:1 or 7:1 Sound System... USE IT!!!
    The music makes you cry more and louder... :wink:

5. Dave - That was a great clip! Thanks for posting it!

6. I saw this ad on TV a couple of weeks back and loved it, I called my wife over to see it but she was too late. Now I have not seen it again...... What gives? I would think that a great spot like that would get more airtime.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Hey Dave, thanks! That was a great little movie, and even though it had a strong brand identification, the general message that photographs are important came through well. One thing I noticed, even though they said 'digital' over and over, some of the most powerful images (Ali, Aldren and the Kitty Hawk) were film.

I don't think the place you can go to see almost all of the picture is Kodak at all. It's the internet.

8. Dave, I loved watching this film clip. It was amazing how many of the pictures I recognized from places such a Life Magazine, National Georgraphic, and others. Well done.

9. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I didn't think it was overly Kodak till the very end, and yeah I guess your right about the internet.
    Be honest when you think of a photograph, what is the first name that comes to mind? Not Cameras.. Photographs. Kodak.
    The digital part I think for more for digital restoration of old photo.

10. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I think it is something that as we get closer to the holidays you will see it more.
    I saw several different 30 versions of it at a meeting I was at.

11. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Glad you liked it Panos