Keeping up with Randy

I have learned alot from shooting with Randy. He is a sports shooting machine. I think my improvement is evident, the more I post.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I might take up soccer, it seems like such a nice laid back, relaxing sport...:biggrin:

Yeah right.

I might take up shooting soccer, but not playing! Looks like I got some good teachers here. These are excellent captures, very well done.
It's almost not fair, I think I'm improving, then you, Randy and the rest of the gang raise the bar higher! :smile:

All fun though. I enjoy viewing well done photography almost as much as shooting it myself.

Good stuff here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I might take up soccer, it seems like such a nice laid back, relaxing sport...:biggrin:

Yeah right.

I might take up shooting soccer, but not playing! Looks like I got some good teachers here. These are excellent captures, very well done.
It's almost not fair, I think I'm improving, then you, Randy and the rest of the gang raise the bar higher! :smile:

All fun though. I enjoy viewing well done photography almost as much as shooting it myself.

Good stuff here!

Thnxs jeff. What coudl be better, 80 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, no babies, no wives:tongue: a great way to recharge the batteries..

Great stuff Eric. Lucky to be shooting side-by-side with the Yoda of Carolina :smile:

Just awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric your shots are excellant. The action is caught at a perfect time and your post work is sweet. The bokeh in this series of images could not be better.

Way to go Eric you are doing great peak action nice colors nice backgrounds just plain nice
Thnxs Mike
Still not as good as yours beut i'll get there..

Eric, nice catches indeed.

best, mark
Thank you Mark

Great stuff Eric. Lucky to be shooting side-by-side with the Yoda of Carolina :smile:

Yes he sure is the Yoda of sports shooting.

Just awesome!
Good shootin Eric:>))

Thank You Gale
really nice Eric
smooth and sharp, well exposed
Thnxs again Randy

Nicely done. What camera and lens?

Pat B
Eric your shots are excellant. The action is caught at a perfect time and your post work is sweet. The bokeh in this series of images could not be better.
Thxs Frank I apreciate it..

I love shooting soccer. Now if I just had the time to get as good as you have become. Nice having a mentor isn't it?!! Maybe we should swap mentors for a weekend?!:biggrin: :wink:
Great shots Eric.....first class work.

Looks more like rugby than soccer! Great captures at the peak of action.
Thnxs so much

These are your best yet--Keep it up
Thank you Mark, I will try..

I love shooting soccer. Now if I just had the time to get as good as you have become. Nice having a mentor isn't it?!! Maybe we should swap mentors for a weekend?!:biggrin: :wink:
Great shots Eric.....first class work.

Stuart we can share. Randy has helped me with everything from where to stand, how to set my camera. He gets everything out of whatever camera or lens he uses.. It will be fun to photograph your kids one day..

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom