KEH

I sold a lens to KEH in November as of today, they have not paid me.
I have heard that the original person did not close the sale out properly, then that the Accounting person as sick, but no payment.
Last I was told was a check was to be mailed on 03JAN, but nothing.

Just fyi as usually they are very good, but this time, seems they are having a problem, paying.

Yes their accounting department needs some help. Toward the end of the year I tried to buy a lens and it took them a few tries over a couple of weeks to get me a correct invoice. Every time I called they said, sorry they will get it taken care of right away.

I agree with Mike this has been too long. Good luck.

I have been pushing Steve Best whom seems to be in charge of this.
I asked for a check to be send FEDEX over nite and call it good. we will see if they respond.
I called and left a VM but no call back.. so maybe KEH is having financial issues, or others

they told me the check was mailed on 03JAN, but so far, nothing has been received.
He was going to check on it and let me know after speaking to him today.. as no check received .
this is just plain silly on their part... just reissue the darn thing and fedex it and stop fooling around.

I'm not a fan KEH. I've switched to either Used Photo Pro, MPB or the used department at various camera stores with an online presence. It bugs me that KEH doesn't supply actual photos of the items they sell/ Also I find their equipment more expensive than other used sellers.

I've gotten enough mail at my house NOT addressed to me that I may very well believe they may have mailed it and someone else got it. I've also had things mailed to me and tracked to a local facility and then disappear -the PO denied the claim stating that I must have done something wrong . . . don't get me started.

this is just plain silly on their part... just reissue the darn thing and fedex it and stop fooling around.
If you didn't tell him that, you should have. If you told him that and he ignored you, you only have indirect recourse unless the amount of money is really large. Unless...

Years ago I gave a repair shop my camera. They missed deadline after deadline and refused to return my camera to me. I contacted the police and asked them if in their mind that constituted stolen goods. They said it did and that I could file a formal complaint. I really didn't want to waste the time of the police force for something like this because they really do have a lot more important things to do. So I told the repair shop that I would pick it up the next morning, that I had already talked to the police, and that if they didn't return it to me my next stop would be the police station. They returned it to me the next morning (not repaired). Moral of the story: consider contacting the local police.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom