Kent Falls in Connecticut

I fancy myself as a motorsport photographer and thats where i gear my businesss, but once in a while get the itch to shoot something a little out of my comfort zone. so it was a rainy day figured id go shoot some waterfalls and i think it worked out pretty well.. Be curious to see what others think, any ideas on how to improve would be great!

1.)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

Last edited by a moderator:
What I "see" looks pretty good but only #3, #4 and #8 are showing, the rest say "Protected by Owner"...

It's also a good idea to number your images when posting so people can comment on them without
having to count down from the top each time... It also helps to put a space between the images so
they display as individual images and don't run together like one long image...

Hope that helps... :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
crap, they aren't coming up...i changed settings on my site, may of made em private by accident...il re upload when i get home from work

I like them all, specially those showing the falls closer. As a suggestion (for my personal tastes), I´d brighten the deeper shadows a bit. Anyway, fine images of a beautiful location!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like them all, specially those showing the falls closer. As a suggestion (for my personal tastes), I´d brighten the deeper shadows a bit. Anyway, fine images of a beautiful location!
thanks, ill try some re-edits this evening and see what it looks like! appreciate the suggestion!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom