Kerry and John - Engagement

Out bright and early this morning for a pre wedding session with Kerry and John. Seems I picked the best part of the day as it is pouring with rain now !

Kerry was very nervous as she said she didn't know waht to expect as had never had her picture taken professionally .... which we sometimes forget - and another great reason for doing these sessions.

More on the blog as a slideshow HERE

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I feel like their needs to be more variety, at least in the ones you post. Almost all are them together kissing or looking at each other. I would create some space with them at some point, it just looks like you shot one person the whole time since their bodies are always close together. Just a friendly suggestion.

Nice clean shots though, I'm sure they'll be very pleased with these. Cheers

I feel like their needs to be more variety, at least in the ones you post. Almost all are them together kissing or looking at each other. I would create some space with them at some point, it just looks like you shot one person the whole time since their bodies are always close together. Just a friendly suggestion.

Nice clean shots though, I'm sure they'll be very pleased with these. Cheers
Thanks Jordan

Interesting view ...... closeness and togetherness IMO is what engagement shoots are about - but also the main purpose of these sessions is getting them holding and working together ready for the wedding day - not to build portfolio material.

I want them working close and we only spend 30 minutes (which is the same time I get at a wedding) and hopefully on the day they are more prepared

Simon...

THese are just beautiful! The exposure is so dead on. The colors...are just wow. The use of 3rds...gosh almighty. The DOF in some of the images...just perfect. If I could critique one thing...what would it be? Nothing. Ok maybe I would clone out the pink flower in image 14. LOL. Ok only I would see that.

My friend...you take some great engagment pics. Probably the best I've seen here.

Simon...

THese are just beautiful! The exposure is so dead on. The colors...are just wow. The use of 3rds...gosh almighty. The DOF in some of the images...just perfect. If I could critique one thing...what would it be? Nothing. Ok maybe I would clone out the pink flower in image 14. LOL. Ok only I would see that.

My friend...you take some great engagment pics. Probably the best I've seen here.
LOL ... thanks .... and now I see the flower :smile:

Latest posts

Top Bottom