Kevin, Gale, Gordon, Frank and Harry (of course...)

Hi fellow egret stalkers!

I have been ill and in the hospital with some sort of violent intestinal bug and dehydration, out now and will hopefully begin feeling my ol' self soon!

HeyKevin...I think I was actually coming down with this virus the day we were shooting at the zoo...it wasn't really THAT hot :shock:

I just wanted to say how nice it was to have met you all and to have shared a few hours shooting with you.

I am so sorry about all the rain you guys had at the rookery; but in looking at your shots...I can tell you enjoyed the opportunity you had there! Isn't it just a fantastic photo op????

Your posted shots are excellent..each and every one of them!

I hope to get out shooting again soon...and then I can post a few shots on here too!

I am so glad you have posted such great shots,makes me feel as though I was there!

Again..nice to have met you all! and hope to do it again soon!
Trish

Hi Trish,

Did not know you were in the hospital. How awful...

We sure missed you. Glad you are on the mend.

Will be glad to go up there with you and do some shooting when you feel better...reallll soon I hope.

The place is overwhelming for sure. You should still have some good shooting up close as there are many nests with eggs.

Take care now and get well real soon.....

Hey Trish!!! Ditto what Gale said! Sure was sorry to hear you were ill. Was hoping to share in the excitement of the Rookery with you. You kept saying it was incredible and you were true to your word. Told my wife this morning that I don't even feel like going out to the lakes/ponds around here after having been to the Rookery! How can anything ever compare to that. I may be done for wildlife photography now! ;)

Please include me in any future plans to go to the Rookery. I'd love to go back and hone my flight shot skills as well as obtain some more birdie portraits.

It really was a pleasure meeting you, Trish. And it really WAS hot at the zoo though. It wasn't just you.

Take care and get better soon!

G

Gordon Large

Hey Trish -

I'm really sorry to hear about your illness, the hospital, etc. Hope you are well on the road to recovery. It was great to meet you however briefly. I'll be down for Merritt 3 and look forward to shooting with you again.

Gordon

Kevin Scott said:
Hey Trish!!! Ditto what Gale said! Sure was sorry to hear you were ill. Was hoping to share in the excitement of the Rookery with you. You kept saying it was incredible and you were true to your word. Told my wife this morning that I don't even feel like going out to the lakes/ponds around here after having been to the Rookery! How can anything ever compare to that. I may be done for wildlife photography now! ;)

Please include me in any future plans to go to the Rookery. I'd love to go back and hone my flight shot skills as well as obtain some more birdie portraits.

It really was a pleasure meeting you, Trish. And it really WAS hot at the zoo though. It wasn't just you.

Take care and get better soon!

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the concern. I am feeling better today.

I know EXACTLY how you feel after shooting at the rookery... :lol: It feels like Disney Magic! Who wants to run around a pond or lake after having such an easy shoot on a boardwalk and no fire ants!!

I will purchase the annual ticket EVERY year from now on and will make sure I begin treking to ST A. in March next year.

Harry and I will try to make a trip up again in a week or two. We'll let you know.

Gordon Large said:
Hey Trish -

I'm really sorry to hear about your illness, the hospital, etc. Hope you are well on the road to recovery. It was great to meet you however briefly. I'll be down for Merritt 3 and look forward to shooting with you again.

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

It was nice to have met you. I look forward to the group shoot again and feeling my ol' self next time! So when IS Merritt 3???

Trish

Im so sorry to hear about your illness I hope that you are feeling better and we can get together soon and do some shooting. take care
Richard

Re: Trish

huskey8 said:
Im so sorry to hear about your illness I hope that you are feeling better and we can get together soon and do some shooting. take care
Richard

Hi Richard,
Thanks.... Short and sweet hospital stay and today I feel pretty darn good, so I think the worst is over! If I ever get back into nursing...my goal will be teaching how to "speak the english" and how to do a proper venipuncture! Geez.

PS...please email the link to the satellite /map software....I WANT IT!!! :lol:

Latest threads

Top Bottom