1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Kiddie pics

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Kid's pics aren't the most highly regarded form of photo-art, but I can't figure a better use for a camera.

Here's a few pictures of my neighbor's grandkids, taken with the 28-70/2.8. Its focusing speed really helped during this shoot!

View attachment 7170

View attachment 7171

View attachment 7172

2. Cute kids both but I especially like the last image of Mara. Very nice colors and detail.

3. Thanks, Gordon! Note that I switched one of the pictures.

4. Hi Frank!

You obviously love your new toy. And, you put it to very good use! I especially like the last one.

I don't use my AFS 28-70 much these days, unless I need flexibility or in case I want my camera to have a more impressive appearance :lol:

Cheers

5. Frank, your relationship with the beast is getting better and better every single day, very impressive colors and detail. It looks like you got yourself a lifetime keeper! :wink:

6. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Great use of that new lens. I'm putting in another
    vote for that last picture being a real winner.

7. Yes, Panos, the Beast and I are bonding, just like you and Lambros :) .

8. I love all my toys, Harry, but since this is the newest one, I love it the most :lol:.

I like the last one, too, because it isn't as obviously posed as the others. I went looking through the pile for some candids.

View attachment 7174
    View attachment 7175

9. OH How CUUUUUUTE!!!! :)  :)  :)  :)  :) 

10. Frank I am new here so I don't really know what art is but if these pictures of two beautiful kids aren't art than I don't know what is. Thnxs for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.