Kiddie pics

Kid's pics aren't the most highly regarded form of photo-art, but I can't figure a better use for a camera.

Here's a few pictures of my neighbor's grandkids, taken with the 28-70/2.8. Its focusing speed really helped during this shoot!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 7170

View attachment 7171

View attachment 7172

Hi Frank!

You obviously love your new toy. And, you put it to very good use! I especially like the last one.

I don't use my AFS 28-70 much these days, unless I need flexibility or in case I want my camera to have a more impressive appearance :lol:

Cheers

UncleFrank said:
Kid's pics aren't the most highly regarded form of photo-art, but I can't figure a better use for a camera.
Frank, your relationship with the beast is getting better and better every single day, very impressive colors and detail. It looks like you got yourself a lifetime keeper! :wink:

Panos Kazanelis said:
Frank, your relationship with the beast is getting better and better every single day, very impressive colors and detail. It looks like you got yourself a lifetime keeper! :wink:
Yes, Panos, the Beast and I are bonding, just like you and Lambros :).

Harry S. said:
You obviously love your new toy.
I love all my toys, Harry, but since this is the newest one, I love it the most :lol:.

very good use! I especially like the last one.
I like the last one, too, because it isn't as obviously posed as the others. I went looking through the pile for some candids.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 7174
View attachment 7175

Frank I am new here so I don't really know what art is but if these pictures of two beautiful kids aren't art than I don't know what is. Thnxs for sharing.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom