Kiddie pics

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Kid's pics aren't the most highly regarded form of photo-art, but I can't figure a better use for a camera.

Here's a few pictures of my neighbor's grandkids, taken with the 28-70/2.8. Its focusing speed really helped during this shoot!

View attachment 7170

View attachment 7171

View attachment 7172

2. Cute kids both but I especially like the last image of Mara. Very nice colors and detail.

3. Thanks, Gordon! Note that I switched one of the pictures.

4. Hi Frank!

You obviously love your new toy. And, you put it to very good use! I especially like the last one.

I don't use my AFS 28-70 much these days, unless I need flexibility or in case I want my camera to have a more impressive appearance :lol:

Cheers

5. Frank, your relationship with the beast is getting better and better every single day, very impressive colors and detail. It looks like you got yourself a lifetime keeper! :wink:

6. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Great use of that new lens. I'm putting in another
    vote for that last picture being a real winner.

7. Yes, Panos, the Beast and I are bonding, just like you and Lambros :).

8. I love all my toys, Harry, but since this is the newest one, I love it the most :lol:.

I like the last one, too, because it isn't as obviously posed as the others. I went looking through the pile for some candids.

View attachment 7174
    View attachment 7175

9. OH How CUUUUUUTE!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

10. Frank I am new here so I don't really know what art is but if these pictures of two beautiful kids aren't art than I don't know what is. Thnxs for sharing.