Kids in the last of the Christmas lights

Discussion in 'People' started by Chad Gladstone, Jan 2, 2006.

1. The lights in Temple Square (Salt Lake City) go off tonight. Until now, we have all been too sick to join in the festivities. Enjoy.
    [​IMG]

2. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Great image Chad,

With the warm weather the last couple of days a visit to SLC Temple Square has landed you with some good results.

3. Cool Chad. Nice image.

4. It has been so mild - it feels like spring already. Thanks for the comments.

5. Hi Chad,

First of all great capture and wonderfull background. And these children are adoreable. The children are the subject in this photo. But i have the feeling the background is more atracting the eye. So i hope you don't mind i edit the photo in a easy way. Buy duplicating your picture in photoshop and put the top layer on screen mode. Lowered the opacity to my needs. And then added a layer mask to darken the background to the original version you posten. Only takes few seconds to do this hope you like this version.

[​IMG]

6. That is very nice. Thanks. It seems I was a little too concerned with balancing the fill with the background that I didn't isolate the subject enough. Your colors look very saturated and pleasing as well.

7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    For the first time in 28 years...

We didn't make it to see the temple square lights. Glad you were able to get there. Your photo is nice.