kids

Discussion in 'People' started by omarma, Aug 31, 2008.

1. we had the girls posed in their new pettis but when we tried to add the baby cousin one grandaughter acted like we had plopped a huge spider between them, so...this is probably the best one of the lot with the 3 of them. My grandma glasses say it's sweet....?

2812326125_71f49a8b65.jpg
    at least at 10 days old the baby behaves himself

2812408959_60bf881584.jpg

thanks for looking, any cc is welcome
    Irma

2. Does this just not work at all because no one is looking at the camera?

3. great shots, Irma
    beautiful children
    it would be nice if you'd post them a lot bigger
    these are almost too small to enjoy

well done

4. okcandids

okcandids

Jan 12, 2008
    Southern NH
    Does it "work" for you? If so, then it does work. :)

I guess for CC I'd say on the first one: it could use a bit more zooming out to get more of the little girl on the right in the frame. A much harder task would probably be to get some of that hair away from her face so you can see her face better. Finally, the way the baby is positioned, he's a bit too "flat" in relation to your POV and I think having him/her a bit more upright would have helped.

On the second, the right side of the picture I don't believe "adds" anything, so I'd crop it out and use a "4x6" portrait crop to isolate the baby (practically cropping so only the middle of your frame makes the new image), or "6x4" starting at the the right corner over the baby's head and moving diagonally to the left as much as it can without wasting too much space.