Kimmie the face painter

Discussion in 'People' started by Steve S, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Made my way up to the weekly art & food fair in Ft Pierce (FL) this morning, to say goodbye to my sometimes glamour model Kim... and of course, to buy some of the yummy baked goods offered there! Found her at her crafts booth face painting these cute little children. She asked if I would snap a couple for her webpage she's making. Shot with my D200 and the nifty 50 1.4. @f3.2. Too bad the mom's hand got in the way in that one shot, but can't do anything about it.
    original.

View attachment 90719

2. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Nice work Steve. I am envious of the short sleeves and tee shirts. Winter just refuses to go away up here.

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks Fred. It's been unseasonably warm here in SE FL the past few days... downright hot! So, now, on Wed, I get to go back up to N IN and face the unseasonably cold weather. Talk about a shock to the system! Probably should'a waited another week or 2!

4. lowlight_junkie

lowlight_junkie

Nov 28, 2005
    Lovely natural portraits Steve of a very pretty lady!

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks Chris, She loves em, and is going to put em on her little webpage that promotes her artwork. I think that's pretty cool!

6. Cute shots of a lovely young lady.

7. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Steve

You always have cute attractive women in your images smiling at you :) Must be nice :D

Regards

RFC

8. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks Gordon, she is just about the nicest person you'd ever want to meet too!

ha ha! That's because I'm so goofy, they can't help but smile!