Kind of mix bag.............

got eaten alive today, bigger bugs than when I can remember. LOL............ Last light tonight, had to manual focus on this baby red tail. Man do they build those nests safe from man, was in a jungle in middle of a field. LOL

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Tried some Canon 500d shots with 70-200mm, not sure if I should post this here, it does have wings!!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 11460

Correct me if wrong, poor shot, but think this is a hummingbird moth. Chased him everywhere, tough to get within that 22 inches or so, but was persistent. LOL

View attachment 11461

Great shots Keith. I like the macros and especially the late day shot of the hawk. I assume that was with the 400 2.8?

That is one beautiful Dragon Keith..

Good work..

Think you may be right on the moth...

Hi Frank............

Flew said:
Great shots Keith. I like the macros and especially the late day shot of the hawk. I assume that was with the 400 2.8?
You assumed correctly...........debating of getting a longer lens or sticking with the f2.8. Have to say I luv the combo with 1.4 and can still shoot f4..........still undecided! urghhhhh

thanks for looking
Keith

HI Gilles...........

Gilles said:
Very nice pictures, i will chech this week if the store can have that 500D. Do you know how much $ it is?
Think I picked mine up on ebay, new for $115 + shipping if memory serves me correctly. Like the flexibility...........it offers

Keith

Time for you to invest in longer glass Keith, 400 is not long enough for you.

Re: Hi Frank............

Keith said:
Flew said:
You assumed correctly...........debating of getting a longer lens or sticking with the f2.8. Have to say I luv the combo with 1.4 and can still shoot f4..........still undecided! urghhhhh

thanks for looking
Keith
Keith,

If you do decide to go longer, please let me know first. I'd love to have that 400 2.8. 8)

BTW, I think that there is not doubt that you should sell the 400 and go for the 500 f4 or 600 f4. :twisted:

Re: Hi Frank............

Keith,

If you do decide to go longer, please let me know first. I'd love to have that 400 2.8. 8)

BTW, I think that there is not doubt that you should sell the 400 and go for the 500 f4 or 600 f4. :twisted:[/quote]

LMAO!!!! Im starting to think what ever I get, it will never be long enough :p . LOL............

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom