1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Kinda new here. Niagara on The Lake Sunset

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Rallysport, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Hey everyone, ive been signed up for about a month here, finally decided to post something :) 
    I am in the Niagara Falls area and went to Port Dalhousie/Niagara on The Lake for sunset shots last night. i absolutely LOVE this area. If you're ever around here, you must make sure to visit it!

I hope you enjoy!
    The first is an HDR, the other two are a single exposure shot.
    2783286304_7528a777a9_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2782426661_5c20972b90_b.jpg

2782422923_e87369a066_b.jpg

2. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    Welcome!

Interesting shots! Love the colors and the first one feels like it is pulling the viewer into the photo!

3. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

Wow - I really like your shots! I especially like #3 - the tree leaves in relief with the lake as a back drop is a great concept. It's almost like I can reach into your photo and touch the leaves...

Great job - hope you post more often.

4. The other Jesse James was good with the revolver,but those are realy nice shots right into the heart.

5. iudoc97

iudoc97

Nov 13, 2006
    Indiana
    Jesse...welcome and thanks for posting these interesting pics. The color is wonderful and looks like a great place to live near for photo ops. Welcome.
    Scott

6. Thanks guys! I appreciate the welcome. Everyone seems really nice and supportive here!

7. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Very nice indeed, particually no2.
    Welcome to the cafe!

8. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    So Fla
    lovely shots and welcome

its been far too long since I have been up the Niagara Parkway
    Niagara on the Lake is a beautiful town

9. Nice shootin Jesse:biggrin:. Welcome to the cafe. What lens did you use?

10. Thanks!
    The first was with the 10.5 fisheye, the second was with the Tamron 17-50 and the last was with the Nikon 80-200 2.8

It was probably my only chance to get there this summer so i tried a little of everything lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.