1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

King Protea

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by manzico, Dec 11, 2005.

1. I took these the same day I took my pepper shots (one of which is now entered in the contest) but since I don't think it right to post any pepper stuff until the competition is up (besides the one post to the contest of course) here are some others from yesterday. They're of a King Protea. For those who've never seen one, the flower is about the size of a childs head. It's really quite big.

original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Any and all comments are, as always, very welcome.

Dave

P.S. There seems to be a little Pbase wierdness going on... there should be 6 photos. Just reload till they show up.

2. Dave this exquisite plant has managed to escape my eye until now. Nice work!
    Dave

3. Thie first image ( and some of the others) would work well in B&W. Perhaps with a little cropped off the bottom. It's very nice as it is.

Muril

4. Dave, I have never seen one of those. It's a beatiful shot and the followup details are very nice as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.