Kit creep (a likely story)

I just got the Z50 and I really like it. I can't stop thinking about getting a Z6 body as well, even though I only have the 50mm S-Line lens, even though I hate the idea of the XQD cards and having to get a separate flash. Am I just overthinking this??

Are you talking about returning the Z50 and picking up the Z6 instead or getting the Z6 in addition?

I just got the Z50 and I really like it. I can't stop thinking about getting a Z6 body as well, even though I only have the 50mm S-Line lens, even though I hate the idea of the XQD cards and having to get a separate flash. Am I just overthinking this??
I did the reverse. Z6 first and then Z50. You'll love the Z6. I'm not going strictly ML though. For my shooting I need DSLR as well as ML. I don't actually need ML but it's fun and compact.

Real Name
Chris
Well, what are your reservations about using XQD (or Compact Flash Express now if you want)? They are spendy compared to what you are used to but I enjoy them so much much more. Faster, easier to handle, much more rugged. As for flashes, I am a huge fan of the Godox system. They work flawlessly (thus far) and are a great value for the money. The v860ii(N) is an awesome flash for the Z series camera.

Latest threads

Top Bottom