Kite Boarding

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by biggstr6, Aug 29, 2005.

1. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    These arent that great of action , I looked for these guys the two days I was there and never really found them to shoot them ,only some quick ride bys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These next two were shot @ 1/40 sec ,because I was hurrying to get set up before he got away. D2x,Tripod 200-400 VR on. I think it did well considering.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one was shot @ Hi1 D2x & tripod in fading light.
    [​IMG]

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Biggs, I think the saturated colors enhance the intensity of your shots here. I loved #2 and #4 especially. Something about #4 being a bit blurred from the movement, yet still having the deep colors just grabbed me. That guy had such concentration on his face! Wow, what a fun sport, I can see why you wanted to get these shots. Thanks for sharing.

3. again, great shots Biggs. you must have had a great vacation!

4. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Thanks Leigh & Dave .

I would have liked to gotten some better action shots ,but you take what ya get.I was impressed with the performance of the camera & lense @ 1/40 sec. and High 1 iso though.

As far as vacation ,maybe I can get away later, I only got to go for 2 days for this.