Kite Surfing

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by StuSimmo, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Very popular here in NZ, and best done in slightly windy conditions which makes photography a bit difficult (at least for me). The spray from the waves seems to make things very hazy. Also wish I could find a beach with the sun behind me 8)

Anyway, a few pics, comments and criticism always welcome :D

More pics at http://www.pbase.com/simmo/kitesurfing

original.

original.

original.

original.

original.

2. Great series! Love the B/W one, - which wouldn't have been as spectacular if you've had the sun behind you :wink: .

3. Nice serices, Stu. What a colorful and challenging subject to choose. Would love to see more.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

4. Stu, these images are great. I have never seen this being done and so your photo's were all the more interesting. Good job.

5. Outstanding, keep these coming. We need more surf pictures like yours on this forum!!

You do that D100 proud.

_/oe

6. Well done Stu!! :) :) :) :)