1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Knowledge is Power...!!!

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR Forum' started by Rick, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Rick

Rick

Feb 28, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    I own a D300 and I have read the manual back and forth but I really didn't get much out of it. I'm not new to photography at all but I want to know more about my camera. So the question is, is there another manual that will give me a better look on what the D300 can do?

If anyone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

2. pforsell

pforsell

Jan 15, 2008
  3. Rick

Rick

Feb 28, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Thank you very much

4. mike367

mike367

Mar 22, 2008
    NY
    Hi Rick, I also have Thom's book. Its very good. Im in the same boat you are and have found the best way to figure out the D300 is to read this site and going out in the field and shoot, re-adjust and shoot some more and shoot shoot shoot. Did I mention SHOOT ? :biggrin::biggrin: Mike

5. StephanieHelen

StephanieHelen

Jun 9, 2006
    I think you did mention 'SHOOT' :) 

6. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

when i first got my 300 in december i was thirsty for d300 knowlege.i digested the manual and this site was a great help.especialy tom for any comuter capture nx issues.it took too long for the 2 new writtings about the d300 to come to press for me .ill thumb threw them in the book store but i see nothing new.today if i were the new owner of the d300 id buy every thing i could get my hands on.you never know were or when you you have a realization."dahuh i get it now"!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.