Kodak Aero-Ektar on Pacemaker Speed Graphic

I finally mounted my Kodak Aero-Ektar 172mm/f2.5 lens on my Speed Graphic. This puppy is HEAVY! I still have to recalibrate the range finder so that I don't have to rely in the ground glass for every shot. I'll try and finish today so that I can have fun with it this weekend.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Michael, what a beast! Then again, not only to you get the pleasure of using this fine set up but you get a work out at the same time. Indeed a dual-purpose rig!:biggrin:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Michael, what a beast! Then again, not only to you get the pleasure of using this fine set up but you get a work out at the same time. Indeed a dual-purpose rig!:biggrin:
I don't know. My right shoulder is already hurting from lugging this thing around. I'll be using it on a tripod, it's the only way I'll survive, especially if I have a Grafmatic changer on board. I did shoot a few shots with my Fujiroid adapter, they look pretty good, I just have to calibrate the rangefinder so that I don't have to use the GG for every shot.

m

Wow, I'll bet looking at it straight on it covers the lens board. For some reason I like focusing with the ground glass on my Speed Graphic.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom