Kodak Aero-Ektar on Pacemaker Speed Graphic

I finally mounted my Kodak Aero-Ektar 172mm/f2.5 lens on my Speed Graphic. This puppy is HEAVY! I still have to recalibrate the range finder so that I don't have to rely in the ground glass for every shot. I'll try and finish today so that I can have fun with it this weekend.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Michael, what a beast! Then again, not only to you get the pleasure of using this fine set up but you get a work out at the same time. Indeed a dual-purpose rig!:biggrin:

Michael, what a beast! Then again, not only to you get the pleasure of using this fine set up but you get a work out at the same time. Indeed a dual-purpose rig!:biggrin:
I don't know. My right shoulder is already hurting from lugging this thing around. I'll be using it on a tripod, it's the only way I'll survive, especially if I have a Grafmatic changer on board. I did shoot a few shots with my Fujiroid adapter, they look pretty good, I just have to calibrate the rangefinder so that I don't have to use the GG for every shot.

m

Wow, I'll bet looking at it straight on it covers the lens board. For some reason I like focusing with the ground glass on my Speed Graphic.