Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh!

Thank you, Dawn, and the same to you!

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ah..The day the Irish dress up in their kilt,and march the streets while playing proudly tunes like Scotland the brave on their bagpipes?:smile:
Happy St Paddy day!

JPS

How come that two of you mention SCOTLAND (Under the Scotman kilt song) when the subject is St. Patrick Day ?

Was St. Patrick also scottish ?

Just curious ?

:wink:
J-P.

How come that two of you mention SCOTLAND (Under the Scotman kilt song) when the subject is St. Patrick Day ?

Was St. Patrick also scottish ?

Just curious ?

J-P.

Well, I know the song is about a Scotsman, but it is generally considered an Irish drinking song... :confused::smile: Besides, it really cracks me up... I know, I can have a rather low form of humor :rolleyes:.

I know i shouldn't bother about a tradition gone wrong in a far far away country,but I'll keep wondering how it comes that a Irish migration,extreme proud of their roots dress up in Scottish kilts while just about anyone knows that's Irishmen and Scots are like fire and ice.I know in the UK they make jokes about the (not so) cleverness of their western neighbors,but when i see this,i almost start to think its true.:confused:
7a610f8e-d784-4ef6-a8cd-a3c0307d31d2.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to worry about it !

Though, if you want, we can exchange our sense of humour: I'm known to have a ROTTEN one !

J-P.

Lol... I actually have a very brooooaaaad sense of humor. I will laugh at anything from puns to sarcasm, droll to witty, rotten to cheesy, low to high! :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom