Labrador pup with 300 2.8

I captured a few more photos of my brother's nine week old Yellow Lab this afternoon with the D700 and 300 2.8.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

She's growing quickly! This was one from just a few weeks ago...

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

The Nikon tele primes really are magic. I want 'em all, I'm in love with my 400 VR.

Beautiful captures...

Edit:
Not only can you hardly go wrong with that subject, you can hardly go wrong with that piece of glass Glenn.

The Nikon tele primes really are magic. I want 'em all, I'm in love with my 400 VR.

Beautiful captures...

Edit:
Not only can you hardly go wrong with that subject, you can hardly go wrong with that piece of glass Glenn.
Thanks...

I'm fortunate enough to own two of Nikon's tele primes--the 300 VR and the 200 VR. I try not to think about the 400 VR due to its cost, but it looks like another one of those magic lenses.

Glenn

Thanks...

I'm fortunate enough to own two of Nikon's tele primes--the 300 VR and the 200 VR. I try not to think about the 400 VR due to its cost, but it looks like another one of those magic lenses.

Glenn
I told myself if I was ever fortunate enough to land one of these beautiful lenses, I would be happy, period.
It's a wierd type of happy. I'm filled with happiness with regard to my 400, but the lust factor has now intensified.

What a "wonderful" time for prices to go through the roof.:mad:

I told myself if I was ever fortunate enough to land one of these beautiful lenses, I would be happy, period.
It's a wierd type of happy. I'm filled with happiness with regard to my 400, but the lust factor has now intensified.

Well, at least I had my chance to purchase those two lenses before the prices skyrocketed. I bought the 200 f2 for just under $4k. I think it's up over $5k now...and that's been less than one year!

I paid $4,500 for the 300 2.8. I haven't even checked the prices on that these days.

I have no desire to sell either lens. In fact, I shoot more with these two lenses than any of my other lenses. The 300 2.8 is usually my "walk around" lens! :eek:

Glenn

Vienna, Virginia (Washington DC Suburbs), USA
Well, at least I had my chance to purchase those two lenses before the prices skyrocketed. I bought the 200 f2 for just under $4k. I think it's up over $5k now...and that's been less than one year!

I paid $4,500 for the 300 2.8. I haven't even checked the prices on that these days.

I have no desire to sell either lens. In fact, I shoot more with these two lenses than any of my other lenses. The 300 2.8 is usually my "walk around" lens! :eek:

Glenn
Walk around????:910:

I got my 70-200, 80-400, and 24-70 just under the wire. Was ready to pull the trigger on the 85mm f/1.4 when the sky fell.
Sadly, I had to pay the extra tariff for my 400 but I tell myself I don't care.
I do own the 85 1.4. However, I'm finding that I use that lens far less than any other lens I own. It's a great lens, but it feels like a waste having it sit on the shelf so much!

Glenn

Real Name
Randy

it's just a question of time for you:smile:
the disease starts slow and after you feed it once it begins to take over your every thought.....in the middle of the day you will start day dreaming of the next one, for you that's probably the 500 or maybe the 300, but eventually both for sure....

The only cure is to buy them all:smile:

it's just a question of time for you:smile:
the disease starts slow and after you feed it once it begins to take over your every thought.....in the middle of the day you will start day dreaming of the next one, for you that's probably the 500 or maybe the 300, but eventually both for sure....

The only cure is to buy them all:smile:
Unfortunately, I suspect you are right about that!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom