Lacrosse Recap over the last month

I have not posted in a while as I got busy launching my on-line magazine NJ Sports Images, which features the work of other New Jersey-based photographers and writers in addition to mine.

Here is a bunch from the month. Just about all were shot with the D2Xs with a 400/2.8. No post-production just cropped & watermarked though most could use a little TLC prior to printing.

070515-3600.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

070515-3289.jpg

070515-3275.jpg

070429-11106.jpg

070428-0061.jpg

070428-12252.jpg

070428-0209.jpg

070428-13726.jpg

Thanks Mike. If you ever shoot any high school varsity games and want some publicity, just send me a few unprocessed images cropped tight and no more than 400 pixels at the longest side and a shot of the roster. Better yet a shot of the roster with the stats after the game and I will link it back to your galleries.

C

cupowater

this is kind of off topic but i think you could make $$$ if you come up with a girls LAX facemask that doesn't look like hanibal lectar, just my 2 cents

nice shots, i really like shooting my brothers LAX games also

this is kind of off topic but i think you could make $$$ if you come up with a girls LAX facemask that doesn't look like hanibal lectar, just my 2 cents

nice shots, i really like shooting my brothers LAX games also

LOL!

I have started to see girls wear eye guards that are clear as opposed to a cage. I do not know what they are made of, but likely the same as hockey face masks. The one I saw was rather stylish and was even tinted. The next time I see another one of those I'll snap a photo and post it for you.

Thanks for looking.

Alex

Nice to see you posting again Alex. I've missed seeing your shots and interaction. The LAX shots are excellant.

T

topher04r1

they look GREAT !! ! man i wish the LAX season wasn't over here..... it's by far my FAVORITE sport to shoot.... so much action ....

LOL!

I have started to see girls wear eye guards that are clear as opposed to a cage. I do not know what they are made of, but likely the same as hockey face masks. The one I saw was rather stylish and was even tinted. The next time I see another one of those I'll snap a photo and post it for you.

Thanks for looking.

Alex

hi, I saw these two for the first time this past weekend, are they what you were referring to?:

http://aqualung.exposuremanager.com/p/foxboro_may_6/ns-lax-foxboro---01725
http://aqualung.exposuremanager.com/p/foxboro_may_6/ns-lax-foxboro---10825

Oh, and outstanding LAX shots, I've got a ways to go...

If the ones chris linked are the same as what ALex was referring to, then the cages are still considered better. The caged masks(made my Cascade generally(known to be best quality), STX and DeBeer also make) are considered much better and mroe protective.

If the ones chris linked are the same as what ALex was referring to, then the cages are still considered better. The caged masks(made my Cascade generally(known to be best quality), STX and DeBeer also make) are considered much better and mroe protective.

But you look cool as opposed to Hannibal Lecter :cool:

I

ipsofacto

Alex how often do you use the 300VR? Your shots are amazing, but you know that.

Alex how often do you use the 300VR? Your shots are amazing, but you know that.

Thanks. I hardly use my 300/2.8 VR when shooting outdoors. It's generally used only indoors for basketball, ice hockey and swimming. I have also used it for volleyball. The 400/2.8 is my workhorse for outdoor sports.

I am waiting for the 600/4 to be back in stock at B&H. When that happens, I may use the 300 and the 600 for outside. That would be a perfect combination IMO for lacrosse as opposed to the 200/2 and the 400/2.8 combo I use now. The 200 is just a bit short

Latest threads

Top Bottom