Laffoon & Legg

Real Name
Chris
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

(Miami, delta 400, hc110 dil b for 7.5 min, 68°F, 24-120vr on N80, printed on Pearl finish Multigrade, #2 filter, Dektol)

this particular Miami seems like a must visit kind of place. i could be happy just seeing the shadows..which do seem to carry the greatest character here..i'm just waking up here at 0930 with PEET"S dark french extra opaque diluted with half-n-half...so i'm 'free-associating'...but the shadows key me off two way...1) Gahan Wilson..2) 1960's Mad Magazine....must be nice doing field trips with other photogs

Real Name
Chris
It is indeed Ned. I almost titled this post "Here's one for Ned". Ain't those shadows killer Rodney? It's a blast indeed going on field trips with them. Interestingly the only students that went were the three of us who had Jen last semester. Well, not so much had as took a class from. I'm over my infatuation anyway, because look at that: a stinkin' Canon XTi. :rolleyes:

Real Name
Chris
Thanks Ray! The timing was what this shot was all about. I was standing on the opposite side of the street as I saw them approaching, and I waited for them to be aligned right across from me. That's what Laffoon is looking at - me cause I was hiding the camera so they would just walk into it.

Thank you Paul. The shadows certainly do make this more than just a picture of two people. To me, the shadows portray what they will look like in 50 years.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom