Lambros evening walk

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Panos Kazanelis, Apr 24, 2005.

1. WOW, Panos..........Lambros is getting big!! :D :D :D

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Voof!! 8)

What big soft brown eyes. He looks like he had a great time. Only question I have is, what does he have al over his face in the second one?? :)

Nice pics.

Frank

3. What a sweet face! Thnxs for sharing.

4. Thanks all... indeed he's getting bigger (and bigger) every day...

To answer your question Frank, I don't precisely know... I can only ...fancy it's flower seeds... :?
    You know how dogs are... he gets frantic with flowers and greenery... :D

5. Panos,

How handsome Lambros is, isn't he? And he's growing up so fast! He sure looks like a happy pup.

Great pics: I love the big brown eyes in the fist one and the posture, mouth open in the last one. Give him a belly rub, from me, and a sniff from Belle! :p :roll: :lol:

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    WOW,

He is going to be Huge. Beautiful Guy he is. Enjoy your pics of him.

Great shots Mr VR VR VR :>))

Gotta love that lens.

7. That's a fine looking dog there, he's growing to be quite handsome, isn't he?? I'd love to have a lab, but it's like having a three year old forever! *LOL* He is adorable, Panos.

8. What!?!?!? :shock: :shock: 3 y/o FOREVER :shock: :shock:
    WOW... that means I'm going to have a best friend in my age forever!!! :lol: :lol:
    :wink:

9. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

10. That young boy is growing fast and it is fun to see him do it via your images.

11. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Panos,
    I've been following your Lambros since he was a puppy...he's still a puppy but sure growing fast. Great pictures of the little guy and good job with the 80-400VR.. I'm impressed with the black in the pictures too and know it's difficult to get the black to show correctly. You did it before with your Lambros/ snow pictures...

Does LAMBROS mean anything special in Greek or is it just a name?
    He's a very special dog!

Best to you,
    Gaye

12. Thanks Gordon, indeed growing fast both in size and ...personality :shock:

Gaye, LAmbros (with the tone in Lam) is a "human" name. LambrOs (with the tone in bros) in Greek means bright, brilliant, superb, gorgeous, excellent... according to the use! If you ask me (the dog) I would only say ...unique...!!!

So, you can say "the sun is lambrOs" or "this is a lambrOs student" or "he is a lambrOs character"...
    ...or even better ..."This is Pano's Dog, LAmbros" (he he) :wink:

13. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Panos,

This is a Lambros Forum!

So glad to know you and Lambros,

Gaye

14. Great pictures of a handsome animal. I figured out what was all over his face. They are sesame seeds from a big mac!

15. :lol: Dave, sorry to inform you but... no Mac for Lambros... just Royal Canin... :wink:

16. Dagonnit, I thought that i was using rather intuitive investigating tactic, he is WAY larger and sesame seeds on his face, hmmmn.....
    By the way, Royal Canin is good stuff.

17. I particularly like the first picture, Panos.

The bond between you and LambrOs is evident in every shot you show of him. True love 8).

18. Indeed a lambrO skulI (skulI=dog in modern Greek, otherwise the ancient word for dog is... cino so you get the word canine :wink: )
    original.

19. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Panos,

Now that is a happy puppy. 8)

You can just hear him saying to himself 'Ah, nice warm sun, nice scenery, nice daddy'.... :lol:

Frank