Lambros is 5 months old...

...and he's growing up fast! Did I mention he LOVES the water... :lol:
https://www.nikoncafe.com//forums/viewtopic.php?t=3643&highlight=

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
panos,

Wonderful image of both.

He is just sooooooo Beautiful.

Thanks so much for sharing. I really have enjoyed heim growing up.

Keep those pics coming.

Panos,

I'll leave it to the ladies to say what a good looking guy you are, but Lambros is definitely a cutie.... :lol:

M

MariaVoniati

Geia sou (hello) Lambro, it's a great pic Kazaneli.

:wink:

I love dogs too

This is a picture you will treasure. I will watch for your posts as I love dogs too. There are a lot of dogs in my family, so I will surely be posting many dog pictures as well.

Well, while everyone else is telling you how cute the dog is, I find it interesting that you take up so much more of the frame, Panos. Shameful way to get people to look at you, taking advantage of your pooch that way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope that Lambros got an extra "goodie" for allowing YOU to be in his picture :wink:

They do grow fast, don't they? Start out as a little ball of fluff that barely keep their feet and next thing you know they are eating you out of house and home. But I sure wouldn't live without 'em.

Nice shot, nice dog......

Thanks,

Retief said:
...I find it interesting that you take up so much more of the frame...
Oh com'on man, you know that it's a rare phenomenon to have our picture taken...

Retief said:
I hope that Lambros got an extra "goodie" for allowing YOU to be in his picture :wink:
He got the whole Yearly Goodies Supply... :lol:

Retief said:
...next thing you know they are eating you out of house and home. But I sure wouldn't live without 'em....
True, and the more they eat of your house, the more you love them... 8)

Thanks Bill, (for bringing my post up, some more women will see me, and ask me to...)

Panos Kazanelis said:
Thanks Bill, (for bringing my post up, some more women will see me, and ask me to...)

It is a darned good thing that I was not in the middle of eating my lunch when I read this or there would have been food all over my desk from laughing :lol: :lol:

For your sake, I hope it works........ :wink:

And, yes, you are right. The more they eat and the more they are around us, the more we love 'em. Too darned bad humans in general don't treat humans as well as they do animals, eh?

Latest threads

Top Bottom