Lambros is growing fast...

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Panos Kazanelis, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2005
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    WOW has he gotten big.
    Looks very powerful, fun and loving :>)))

Beautiful Lab. He really is.

Beautiful images of him....

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. Gorgeous dog Panos, look at the chest on that pup, I am sure he can out eat you too!

5. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    What a handsome, happy, healthy pup Panos. 27Kg, uh, that's about 60 lbs, right? :rolleyes:

7. awesome looking dog, I bet he is a great friend.
    great shots too!

8. Great looking doggie Panos! :biggrin: He will always be a pup, even when full grown, to you of course, and in a tiny place, somewhere inside him...

Speaking of a growing pup, Belle is now over 1 years 1/2, and weighs 81 lbs (that's about 37 kg), even though she not that tall: she's just of the stalky kind, big bones and all... :rolleyes:

9. Lambros

Beautiful! We're in the market for a black or chocolate Lab. We've always owned larger dogs (2 German Shepherds and an Australian Shepherd). However the Lab is being overbred here in this part of the U.S. The ones I've been looking at are friendly, slobbering, jump on you, hyper nervous.

However we just came across an "English" Labrador which is about 2/3 the adult weight of a common yellow Lab. I understand they are a bit more laid back and pleasant....as opposed to being overly hyper.

Panos, have your heard of this...or anyone else?

Rich

10. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    What a geat dog - and some very intimate photos of him you've posted! Since I've seen pix of ths puppy since he was tiny, I always appreciate seeing him again. However, as a cat ower, I am confused by something you said Panos:
    What does one do with a dog? I feed my cat ($20 or so a week) and provide a place to sleep that the hounds can't get to her, but other than that, what? A friendly stroke once in a while and all the dead (or dying) lizards, rodents, bugs and birds I will ever need ...?

My girlfriend has two dogs, and she'd give up her children anytime for them. What is it about dogs???

ps, btw, the series, #1, (especially)#2 & #3 - excellent!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2005
  11. One word Chris... "fetch"... and many many applications...

Go fetch... you add any word and it's done, really, anything... :wink:

...and all this with a loyal and loving attitude... a true friend!

12. Rich, how right you are. If you are coming over to England next fall, and you want me to do any research with the Kennel Club for you then just ask.

Best wishes.

Bob F.

13. Callie

Callie Guest

Hi Panos,
    and to think you do it to yourself! Beautiful dog. Do you keep him on a small holding - he needs space to run and play. I must send you a funny mail on dogs running all over, I'm sure you will appreciate it with this young one biginning to pull you around.
    Regards
    Callie

14. Callie thanks for your kind words.

Lambros -that's his name- has a bedroom, the gymroom, a livingroom, the kitchen and a veranda for himself but most of the times he is with me where I go, yes I take him with me at work!

Besides that, just next to my house there is a two-stadiums sized field that he go to play and ...poo.... The sea is 120 yards away, and our favorite playground -the lagoon- 10 minutes driving.

If you check his gallery http://www.pbase.com/pkazan/lambros you'll see him play there or swimming at the sea...

Happy dog, happier owner :wink:

15. MariaVoniati

MariaVoniati Guest

Pano you know that I am in love with Lambros! So, why you posted those wonderful pictures? :mad:

He is gorgeous!!!

thanks 4sharing

16. Great shots Panos! I especially like the last one...

17. Thanks Jim, ..., Maria... in love with Lambros... :eek:

hmmm, this dog outperforms me in every aspect... :biggrin:

18. Wow Panos that pup is growing like a weed. He could eat my little Sheltie with one gulp. Your pictures are good and show just how powerful that dog is becoming. Have fun.

19. Beautiful dog. Labs are so cool. Maybe we should sign him up for our basketball team (Seattle Supersonics)!! Sure could use the speed and adjility.