Lancaster Arms AK-47

This thing is beautiful.

3067819671_da10f626ca_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3068655150_3e9b98bfca_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Went a little heavy on the vignetting, I know. =\

Too much. $659 shipped + $10 FFL fee = $669 from AtlanticFirearms.com about 2 months ago.

A friend of mine bought his from the same place in January and paid $100 less.

These are nice brand new rifles, not like the WASRs and whatnot so they run a bit more, but it's crazy to see the price drive up like it has. Tons of panic buying is to blame, for sure.

Real Name
Keith Jalbert
I think a friend and I paid about 285 a piece for one back in bout 93.. Amazing how prices go up and up like this.. Then you gotta love the brady bill glad I got majority of my things before it took effect while in the military :).. Very nice rifle and pics

Nice. I've got an AR-15 and a pre-ban Uzi. Need an AK.
Awesome. I've got an AR-15 as well, no pre-ban Uzi though. My AR-15 looks like most other stock AR's or else I'd take a picture. =]

Photography and guns... this is the forum for me!
Haha, awesome Andrea. These two "shooting" hobbies should definitely go hand in hand.

I think a friend and I paid about 285 a piece for one back in bout 93.. Amazing how prices go up and up like this.. Then you gotta love the brady bill glad I got majority of my things before it took effect while in the military :).. Very nice rifle and pics
Thanks for your service.

I was in high school at that time and didn't think much about guns, it'd have been nice to get in on all the cool stuff before they tried to shut it all down though. =] Glad ya like the pics, btw.

Real Name
Keith Jalbert
LOL I used to tease alot of people telling them I was jumping into hot dropzones while they were jumping off the schoolbus.. sad to say Im only 34 and feel 50 at times..

Latest threads

Top Bottom