Landscape by the water

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Removed User 2, May 30, 2005.

1. I was out to chase some Herons and I couldn't resist this beautiful view.
    I hope you enjoy! :D

By the way, flies we're all around and they appear as dust on the sensor... This is very unfortunate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very cool photos..Much better than some herons :)

3. NB23, each of these has a different mood and proportion. It's almost as if you couldn't decide which was the more important, the water or the sky. I like the first one best because it seems to be more balanced. I can see why you were taken by the combo. It must have been pretty inspiring to shot! The colors are gorgeous.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

4. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    These are beautiful the first is an eye catcher

Great work Nenad

5. The photo are outstanding, the first one reminds me of b&w picture on warm papper, the brown clouds in the water, because of light wind i guess, looks like they were made with a brush.

In the second picture, I like the way the blue sky in the sky and in the water are pushed by the clouds to make the trees look like this was a collage.

In the third photo, the clouds in the water look like a giant arrow directing the view towards the trees and the sky.

6. Thanks for your comments, guys! :)

Upon your responses, I see you know I was having a hard time deciding how to frame the shots (water or sky).

AlainGW, this was shot on the Canal Lachine (rapides). I recommend that place for birds (Herons generally) and for general landscapes, since you are from Montreal :D

7. Wonderful, clear, and detailed!! :D :D :D

8. NB23 I hope to change my coolpix for a dslr this year but I don't know yet which camera I will choose.