Landscape or people? Same dilemma.

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Harry S., Jun 26, 2005.

1. Last week I started to scan some of my favorite slides. I especially like this one because the memory is still alive although it was taken in 1989.
    The starved guy in the back, that's me. We traversed the island of Ceram (Maluku) on foot. The pic was taken on Merkele Ridge (1700m a.s.l.) with a cheap Minolta camera and a cheap lens.
    This moss forest was one of the nicest but also most eerie places I've ever been to. I lost 7 kg of weight in one week.

The scan still needs a bit of editing but it already gives an impression of what this place looked like.
    original.

2. That is an amazing looking place Harry and yes you do look hungry. By the way, I figured out that adulthood hits you about 70. Course I did do a 5,000 foot free fall during a 14,000 foot parachute jump to celebrate my 70th birthday so I am still not sure. I feel like an adult most of the time.

3. obelix

obelix

Mar 17, 2005
    Fremont, CA, USA
    :D

I rreeally like the look of this photo.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is an amazing image. Place looks just as you discribe.

hummm black capes and all :>)))))

I know they are raincoats.

eerie for sure.

thanks for sharing