Lantana flowers

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Neil, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Neil

Neil

Jul 8, 2005
    Douglasville, GA
    Was on a walk to take pictures of old advertisement on brick wall, seen some flowers along a banks drive so took some quick shots. Need to get a mono-pod to try macro shots on this kind of walk or find a place where I can set up tripod.

D70, 60mm, 1/500s at f/11, Adobe RGB
    [​IMG]
    D70. 60mm, 1/400s at f/10, Adobe RGB
    [​IMG]
    D70, 60mm, 1/500 at f/11, Adobe RGB
    [​IMG]
    d70, 60mm, 1/200 at f/11, Adobe RGB
    [​IMG]

Neil

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very pretty,

Beautiful colors.

3. I love the yellow flowers, they are lovely! Is that a moth or a butterfly? I have seen it posted elsewhere but I can't remember the name or species type.

4. That's a funny lookin yellow flower and you have captured it well. Of course the moth really caps it off. Well done.

5. Nice ones Neil... :) Love those clear-wing moths..looks like 1/500 almost got his wings to stop...!!

6. Neil

Neil

Jul 8, 2005
    Douglasville, GA
    Thanks all for comments.
    Crystall third picture not sure if butterfly or moth and think it was MGlennn "Nature Center Flowers & Bugs" posted better shot. If I keep this up going to have to get a insect identification book ;)

Neil