Laptop with 7 screens :)

When I was a software developer I worked with two screens for years.

Since I retired I became an Options and Stock Trader. Four screens is a must as you need lots of information in real time. They are not expensive. I use four Dell Monitors.

The interesting gadget you may not know about are the lights on top of three of them

They are "BenQ ScreenBar Plus e-Reading LED Monitor Light with Desktop Dial, Auto-Dimming and Hue Adjustment, No Screen Glare, Space Saving, USB Powered, Matte Silver" (description from Amazon).

• They connect with USB to the monitor itself
  • They have no glare
  • Adjustable hue for cool or warm light
  • They consume no extra power as they are USB from the monitor itself, therefore they turn on and off with the monitor
With a lighted keyboard I can work in the dark (no room lights). Works very well.

Highly recommended

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
When we ( I used to work in Windows Marketing a very long time ago) introduced multiple monitors in Windows 95, the press asked how many can you have, I had to call the developer to get the answer, it was 9 monitors max then. Why 9 I asked, he said that was all he had in his room to try it on...... Dont know if he was joking, and I don't know what the max is today, tried to Google it but got no answer.

Btw the demo was Microsoft flight simulator with a whole bunch of screens setup around you one behind you so you could see that way as well. Those where the days, I guess.....

I have 3 in my setup at home and it is confusing enough....

At work I run three 24" monitors, budget analyst so I need multiple spreadsheets and other programs open at once. At home I'm using at 27" iMac, I might change the office around and start using my MacBook Pro as my primary computer and run it with two 24" monitors.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom