Las Vegas Lights

Real Name
John A Alexander
Las Vegas, Sin City, Lost Wages - whatever name you use it is unique and spectacular place.

1)
8746134781_301503429a_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bellagio fountains by johnaalex, on Flickr

2)
8747255954_8aa2d27fa2_b.jpg

Las Vegas at night by johnaalex, on Flickr

3)
8746136535_16dc8715d0_b.jpg

Stratosphere-1 by johnaalex, on Flickr

4)
8747257448_4719b3322c_b.jpg

Holiday Motel by johnaalex, on Flickr

5)
8747257808_f2a1d8bcbc_b.jpg

Circus Circus-1 by johnaalex, on Flickr

6)
8747258026_8e2a937715_b.jpg

Circus Circus-2 by johnaalex, on Flickr

7)
8747258176_b5c547d963_b.jpg

Stratosphere-2 by johnaalex, on Flickr

All comments welcome, thanks.

Nice shots. I like #2 and #3 the best. I love Las Vegas. I was there about three weeks ago and took a bunch of pictures, but I haven't quite gotten around to processing them yet. I need to get busy....

Very nice John ….
many years ago I stayed several times at Circus Circus and always remember the .99 strawberry shortcake at the Slots of Fun next door …

However as I get older I have really lost my desire for Vegas …..

On my recent trip last month I flew in and out of Vegas and got out of town ASAP and only stayed the last night there and never even went out to shoot and didn't spend a cent gambling ….
After a week in several gorgeous national and state parks I guess the crowds and glitz of Vegas just wasn't that interesting …..

ron

Real Name
John A Alexander
Nice shots. I like #2 and #3 the best. I love Las Vegas. I was there about three weeks ago and took a bunch of pictures, but I haven't quite gotten around to processing them yet. I need to get busy....

Nice, John...!

Colorful and well captured...! :smile:

That's Vegas, alright!! I love these, JohnAlex; well done there!

Thank you all, glad you like the shots.

Wonderful photos, John, but Las Vegas is one place I have zero lust to wander to. :smile:

Very nice John ….
many years ago I stayed several times at Circus Circus and always remember the .99 strawberry shortcake at the Slots of Fun next door …

However as I get older I have really lost my desire for Vegas …..

On my recent trip last month I flew in and out of Vegas and got out of town ASAP and only stayed the last night there and never even went out to shoot and didn't spend a cent gambling ….
After a week in several gorgeous national and state parks I guess the crowds and glitz of Vegas just wasn't that interesting …..

ron

Great set again! Never get tired of looking at these kind of pictures! Very good, but as Jim mentioned....

Thanks - I do understand what you say about Vegas, I nearly did not include it on my trip but changed my mind at the last minute. I do prefer the wide open spaces - but the one advantage Vegas has over the deserts is the resturants! :biggrin:

I love going to Vegas, so many things to see, lots to do off the strip. THe night lights make great subjects. Number 5 shows what I like to take, just the neon.

Very fun shots. I agree about what several of you say about the strip. We need to fly in or out to get to several other places and we make time to visit outside Vegas. Valley of Fire, Red Rocks, Death Valley, Hoover Dam & on & on. The strip does have good (inexpensive) accommodations also. We get well taken care of & never drop a dime (or dollar) in the slots! In January they upgraded us to a wonderful suite for nada:smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom