1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Last Baseball Poster of '08 (edit added)

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by niknd501, Sep 26, 2008.

1. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    I didn't have a real good one of him batting so I settled on these images. Think they look ok ?

380846147_ioEHU-L.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2008
  2. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

I would use another shot of him for the main photo... prehaps the center one on the film strip ... other than that I like it.... your 100X better than me at making posters !

3. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks Chris. . I know what you are saying and I agree. I made what was asked. :biggrin:

Here is another version I did today. Maybe this is more pleasing to the eye.
    ( 72 views and no comments other than yours :frown:) 

381577198_W7BDu-L.

4. I like the background on the first one better than the second, but I like the main photo in the second.

Overall I still think these are great.

5. Nicely done. I agree... same background and font of the first one with the picture from the second one.

6. Sauk

Sauk

Aug 4, 2008
    Sandy, UT
    agree with this

7. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

I like the bricks but it's kind of a turn off that there not real bricks... i'd dump them and go for something else..... also I like the new letters but think it may help if you tossed in an "2008" or "08" or something like that ..... or mabye the team name ? ... IDK food for thought ....

8. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks guys . . .all good suggestions . and food for thought.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.