Last birdie pics from me......

Discussion in 'Merritt Island II' started by Gordon Large, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

I have lots more shots, but you all aren't going to see any of them. Too embarassing. Even many of the ones you did see required some pretty fancy twiddling in Capture to get the results you saw.

This was a fabulous trip, and it was great to meet all of you. One heckuva nice bunch of people! I'm glad that I'll be able to put faces with names in future posts. And the photos from all of you were very, very good.

Many thanks to Frank for organizing this. Three cheers and all that to Frank and anybody else who helped set this up. I've already given Frank hints about Merritt III and he played coy. All of you - get after him!!! We have to make this a regular event and do it at least twice a year.

OK, here are my stragglers. After this I can just sit back enjoy the rest of your shots... :)

Gordon

View attachment 10250

View attachment 10251

View attachment 10252

Yes, that is real blue sky. And sunshine too.

View attachment 10253

Frank, Harris and I drove past this little guy and he/she never moved. The significant other was pacing around about ten feet away. I hope that this wasn't an injured or sick bird. When we drove past again a couple of hours later, the bird was gone, which hopefully was a good sign.

2. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Outstanding shots Gordon. You did a great job especially when you consider the lousy light we were shooting in. I had to do a lot more post work on my shots from this shoot because of the shooting conditions. I promise you better weather for Merritt III. :D BTW since you left the weather has still been sucky.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gordon, we are all facing the blah weather blues on our shots from last week. I've had to learn new tricks to get some of them to look even half way decent. These look just fine.

There will be another Merritt trip (and soon I hope). The shooting, and especially the company is just too good. :wink:

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gordon,

Those are great shots... Keep em coming...Look foward to everyones shots.

I still have a ton more.

But writing all day at work and a week of shooting and trying to PP my hands and wrists are really bothering me. So this will be a slower process :>)))

Look foward to the next shoot :>))