Last post for awhile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pa, Aug 25, 2005.

1. We're leaving early tomorrow a.m. for a 3-week trip to the Canadian Rockies to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary:smile:.

Hope to have some nice pics to post when I return. I'm taking the laptop, so I may have a chance to check in occasionally.

Regards to all, and hang in there S. Florida, we'll be thinking about you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2005
  2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Yeah Pa, you better bring back some goodies! I hear it's kind of pretty up there. ;)

Have fun and we'll see you on your return. Watch out for bears!

3. FORTY YEARS! CONGRATULATIONS! I am always excited to see couples stick it out for so long. Times sure have changed.

4. Congrats on the anniversary!! Look forward to seeing some more mountain scenery! Have a safe trip!

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Congratulations on 40 years together! Hope you and your lovely wife have a well deserved vacation. Come back with lots and lots of beautiful pictures to share!

6. Congratulations! Just remember, if you see a bear, you don't need to know bear safety, you just have to be able to run faster than her! lol
    Have fun and be safe.
    Greg

7. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Have a great time, Pa! Congrats on the 40th anniversary! Enjoy the trip, but take lots of photos!

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Pa,

Congrat's on the great 40 years. I hope you have 40 more just like 'em. You guys have a fun and safe trip. :wink:

9. have fun and be safe, we need you back in virginia when you can make it back!

10. Congrats, and have fun up there.

11. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Congratulations and enjoy the trip.

12. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Congratulations to you and Ma on your 40th wedding anniversary. Have a wonderful time together in the Rockies.

13. Way to go - 40 years is quite a while! Have fun in the rockies and good luck with the weather. Looking forward to your photos.

14. We will miss you, have a nice trip.

15. Congratulations Pa on the anniversary. Have a great time in the Rockies.

16. Congrats on 40. Wow-I just turned 40.

Post lots o pics when you return.