last soccer game of the season

We wrapped up my son's soccer season this morning. It has been a fun spring and I'm very happy with both his progress on the field and mine behind the camera. Thanks to all of you for the encouragement and pointers. I've had a lot of parents asking for pictures which is encouraging too.

Here are many of my keeper shots from the spring season:
http://www.pbase.com/chris_b1/soccer_spring_2007&page=all

Today's game:

80227075.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A couple of my son:
View attachment 99760

View attachment 99761

A few more:

View attachment 99762

View attachment 99763

View attachment 99764

Thanks Frank. After a year and 3 seasons of shooting kids sports, I now feel somewhat comfortable and confident that I will come away with some good shots. I plan on picking a good one of my son and having it made into a poster for his room. I hope he likes it.

Thanks much Dave. I plan to put more shots in the gallery this weekend and then point the parents to it for their enjoyment. So far, I have been handing out CDs with full resolution shots to those who ask. It is a neighborhood team so most of them are my neighbors. In the future, I would like to have a little side business and maybe shoot high school for the neighborhood paper. That is still far away but I'm getting there.

T

topher04r1

chris you have great faces here and some good action .... i just love to shoot the younger kid's ... they are so much fun to watch !!

Latest threads

Top Bottom