1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Last Two Trips To Juanita Bay Park

Discussion in 'Birds' started by RonS, Oct 12, 2005.

1. A few pictures from my last two visits to Juanita bay Park.

Things were pretty slow, not much wildlife, so shot a few bushes as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Self portrait...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Looks like you had some wildlife Ron. I'd love to see a Wood Duck in the wild. :rolleyes: 

Very nice shots. :smile:

3. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Man those wooducks are just gorgeous !!
    nice set all the way through :smile:

4. Hey Ron I think I know this place. I have been there once or twice :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

It is nice to see the wood ducks out again. I met Andreas there last Saturday and we had a good time watching them but we did not even see a GBH with the exception of the one that flew over us.

5. Thanks all for the comments.

Jim, funny how the area looks familiar. I have seen many of your excellent shots from there containing the same logs.

Perhaps we will run into each other there, I have meet several nice people like Louis and Rich (A Canon shooter) since my first visit last month.

6. Ron I know Louis and Rich. They are both super people. I am going to a high school photography forum to help Rich out later this month. It should be fun as I got my start in photography from my high school photography class.

I am sure we will run into each other. If you ever want to meet at Juanita just let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.