last week's catch

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
All are superb images, Randy! Over the last couple of years, you have taken your work to a whole new level! Outstanding in every way!

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow..very nice. You must be a bird whisperer, how close are you to the birds. The detail that your getting is amazing and the exposure is just spot on. Really amazing work!!!
thanks John, it's taken years of feeding the birds for them to let me be so close. For a big bird like a bluejay I can fill the frame at 500mm on a z6. Both perches are close to MFD and I have to keep the lens on 'full'. The z6 does a nice job driving the 500pf but so does every camera I've used. The magic is the 500pf and the shots you can get HHing at 500mm, something we could never do before, and of course the IQ is quite impressive

All are superb images, Randy! Over the last couple of years, you have taken your work to a whole new level! Outstanding in every way!
wow thanks Karen, coming from you that means alot to me and I really appreciate it !
Your background must be the hottest photography location around, top shelf work Randy, with the overall IQ super.
thanks buddy, I'm thrilled with this combo and it's fun again getting off the tripod
You're having way to much fun with this combo Randy. So nice to see such a great variety of visitors. IQ is outstanding. Have to start calling you the Stealth Shooter..
thanks Bob, this is a very good combo and adds some fun for us old guys (p.s. my back was ready to stop the tripod)
That's one heckuva a variety, Randy.

All well captured. Excellent job on all the eyes! o_O
thanks Phil, AF on the z6 has surprised me with it's accuracy and this was using group af

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom