Late summer by a lake

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Allan, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Nikon 800e 665 conversion.

i-XhWdCz9-L.

i-8bKBtM2-L.

2. Binnur

Binnur

Oct 4, 2017
    Izmir / Turkey
    Hi Allan. Shooting IR landscapes is one of my goals in photograhy. So, I love watcing IR images. The first image looks great. I find the second one is a bit crowded compositionally.

3. Thanks Binnur. I am new to shooting IR. I spend time looking to get colors I like and often overlook things I normally would not overlook.

4. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    Well done! I do hope you are enjoying exploring the IR realm of photography! Both of these images are very nice. I like the false colors you've achieved via post processing. I might be tempted to crop the first one in more of a pano crop....reducing the amount of sky some.

You are learning quickly! Unlike me! I have not picked up my IR camera at all this year. Kenya was my focus...and a 4th camera body just wasn't going to happen! LOL!

5. photobrad

photobrad

Oct 1, 2008
    Florida
    That second one does appear to exhibit a "hotspot". Frustrating they can be for sure.