Late to the party

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by HarryB, Feb 28, 2005.

1. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Hi all,

I finaly got finished processing my shots on a very slooooow PC. When I installed on Capture on my new PC it kepy crashing the machine.

Anyhow that one pond on Merritt Island reminded me a bit of NYC traffic.
    You had rush hour

crazy drivers
    View attachment 5703

sudden stops
    View attachment 5704

and there was always someone looking for a parking spot
    View attachment 5705

2. Hello my friend

Great story and great pictures you might want to check with Harris he had the same problem with Capture crashing his PA, he has got it worked out now. The shots are great that pond was magical wasn't it? Keep the posts coming Harry.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yes Harry,

So many birds I just couldn't keep up with them. So stuck to the little fresh Snowey..

Good images.

Gale

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Great shots and story Harry. I'm roflmao.... :lol: :lol:

Frank

(PS - Still smilling :p )

5. Awwww, come on Harry! You know you miss it! :)

Good shots all around... those Snowys are downright comical sometimes. Thanks for the "scoping out" work that you and Gale did prior to the trip, and the hospitality you and Linda provided while there.

6. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Re: Hello my friend

Hey Mike,

I already sent Harris an e-mail. It kind of aggravating when you can't use the dang PC for its main purpose.

That pond was incredible. You really needed at least two bodies with different lenses to keep up with all the photo ops. The main problem was that there were too many birds there and it was hard to isolate one for a shot.

7. Thanks for sharing your images Harry. I really like the next to the last image of the egret taking off. Pretty neat.