Late to the party

Hi all,

I finaly got finished processing my shots on a very slooooow PC. When I installed on Capture on my new PC it kepy crashing the machine.

Anyhow that one pond on Merritt Island reminded me a bit of NYC traffic.
You had rush hour

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

crazy drivers
View attachment 5703

sudden stops
View attachment 5704

and there was always someone looking for a parking spot
View attachment 5705

Hello my friend

Great story and great pictures you might want to check with Harris he had the same problem with Capture crashing his PA, he has got it worked out now. The shots are great that pond was magical wasn't it? Keep the posts coming Harry.

Yes Harry,

So many birds I just couldn't keep up with them. So stuck to the little fresh Snowey..

Good images.

Gale

Great shots and story Harry. I'm roflmao.... :lol: :lol:

Frank

(PS - Still smilling :p )

Awwww, come on Harry! You know you miss it! :)

Good shots all around... those Snowys are downright comical sometimes. Thanks for the "scoping out" work that you and Gale did prior to the trip, and the hospitality you and Linda provided while there.

Re: Hello my friend

mike mac said:
Great story and great pictures you might want to check with Harris he had the same problem with Capture crashing his PA, he has got it worked out now. The shots are great that pond was magical wasn't it? Keep the posts coming Harry.
Hey Mike,

I already sent Harris an e-mail. It kind of aggravating when you can't use the dang PC for its main purpose.

That pond was incredible. You really needed at least two bodies with different lenses to keep up with all the photo ops. The main problem was that there were too many birds there and it was hard to isolate one for a shot.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom