Latest Project Car - Pontiac Trans-Am

Had some spare time and did this:
2854566203_da0a89de0d_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Enjoy
Fred B

Reflections

Ray & Bob thanx.

The reflections? Wish I knew a better way! Flood only matches up with one wheel/tire and never looks quite right to me.

So here goes - Dup image layer – Transform flip vertically – Transform Warp, just warp the image till the tires touch the original image, this will look terrible, but the next step takes care of it, use motion blur, use your judgment enough to hide the twisted car, but still see the bright parts. Then I reduce the opacity to make it look good and let some of the background show through.

That’s about it. You can take it further by adding a wave filter or zig-zag.

If you have or find a better way let me know.

Enjoy
Fred B

Reflections

Ray & Bob thanx.

The reflections? Wish I knew a better way! Flood only matches up with one wheel/tire and never looks quite right to me.

So here goes - Dup image layer – Transform flip vertically – Transform Warp, just warp the image till the tires touch the original image, this will look terrible, but the next step takes care of it, use motion blur, use your judgment enough to hide the twisted car, but still see the bright parts. Then I reduce the opacity to make it look good and let some of the background show through.

That’s about it. You can take it further by adding a wave filter or zig-zag.

If you have or find a better way let me know.

Enjoy
Fred B

Latest threads

Top Bottom