Latest Z rumours hot off the presses

Latest rumours hot off the presses, I think I will be very tempted to try mirrorless when the Z8 is available -

Both the Nikon Z8 and the Nikon D850 replacement are rumored to have a 60MP sensor:
There will be 2 more Nikon mirrorless cameras announced this year, one of them should be high-end/pro (Z8?)
The Z8 is rumored to have dual SD and CF express cards slots, vertical grip option, pro body, higher price tag (previous rumors suggested two CF Express cards)
The high-end mirrorless Z camera will be announced before the Nikon D850 replacement
Nikon D850 replacement is not excepted in 2020, maybe in 2021

More important, Bear, it looks like you're back at least a bit toward recovering from your debacle with the fires. That in itself is wonderful news.
Thank you Mike, incredibly (or maybe not so incredibly) after such a prolonged ravaging drought and then the extensive bushfires, we had a catastrophic flood event when the sky finally opened up and the rain came.
Our house is built up on 3' piers, the flood waters came to 3' 1", that 1" did enormous damage to our home and the 3' 1" through our whole property, external garage, sheds etc etc......its been a long and continuous massive clean up.

We think we will be spared the plague of locusts.......as there's nothing green for them to eat!

Thank you Mike, incredibly (or maybe not so incredibly) after such a prolonged ravaging drought and then the extensive bushfires, we had a catastrophic flood event when the sky finally opened up and the rain came.
Our house is built up on 3' piers, the flood waters came to 3' 1", that 1" did enormous damage to our home and the 3' 1" through our whole property, external garage, sheds etc etc......its been a long and continuous massive clean up.

We think we will be spared the plague of locusts.......as there's nothing green for them to eat!
They make 'em tough down under, that's for sure!
Time for a Z 8 for you.

As a pom, I simply love Australia, and had a wonderful time there some years ago, with great people full of character. Didn't see many young people as I think most of them are either backpacking around the world or working in a bar in the UK :happy::happy:

But seriously my heart broke when the images of the fires and then the floods were broadcast with the resultant loss of live and damage it caused. Most of all though it was heartbreaking to see the millions upon millions of animals that lost their life - a good number of these only found in Australia. I do hope the ecosystem can rebuild and re-populate itself.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom