1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Latino Night.....

Discussion in 'People' started by Flyfishdk, May 8, 2007.

1. Flyfishdk

Flyfishdk

Nov 1, 2006
    Denmark
    Hi all

Last saturday the nightclub in the house of students in Odense had latino night. The univesity of Odense is one of the biggest in Denmark and there are alot of students from other countrys. There are alot of spanish and people from south america in Odense so there is alot of latino vibes in nightlife....The nightclub had education in salsa and latino vibes. I did this for the local newspaper.

I would like to hear your oppinion about the pics...

DSC_9287copylille.
    NIKON D200    ---    46mm    f/5.0    1/6s    ISO 800

DSC_8961copylille.
    NIKON D200    ---    24mm    f/2.8    1/10s    ISO 640

DSC_9172copylille.
    NIKON D200    ---    24mm    f/7.1    1/3s    ISO 1000

DSC_9269copylille.
    NIKON D200    ---    24mm    f/2.8    1/8s    ISO 640

2. Flyfishdk

Flyfishdk

Nov 1, 2006
    Denmark
    no C&C???

3. #3 is the best of the series.

With an approach like this, I think you need to have something be completely abstract in the image, or have some definite detail in it. The other images have faces and other things that are somewhere in between, so they become a distracting element to the eye when it's searching for the subject. Don't get me wrong - I understand that shooting something like this isn't like doing a still life - I just want to express why I think #3 works and the others aren't as compelling.

Sean

4. Flyfishdk

Flyfishdk

Nov 1, 2006
    Denmark
    ´Hi Sean

That is so true... 3 is my choice to. but you just explain why... thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.