Laughed all the way Home!

Talk about embarrassment! The kids laughed all the way home when we discovered the birds I shot this morning were these - well, what can I say.... I'm old. Hope you can laugh too.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LOL, They look flat to me Dianne.
Don't they though! Guess they don't get enough to eat! LOL!

Kind of like the "ornamental" deer next to the road that cause so many brake lights on a dark night....that is too funny.

Sean
I haven't been fooled by those YET!

:m41:

I'm sure you're not the only one who has done something like that.
Well, just in case..........

Feel free to post if ya'll have something to add - just feel like we could all use a light-hearted laugh. Guys, If I had a paper bag, I'd be wearing it about now!

HAHA! Nice capture. Reminds me of my buddy who called me up telling me I needed to make it out to his place sometime as there seemed to be a local Owl thats been lurking in his neighbors back yard from time to time. Well, it seemed as though his neighbor must have had a fun time with him as he's been moving and pirching 1 or 3 owls in different positions in every location of his back yard. Did not figure it out til he saw it blown over hanging upside down by a wire one night haha.

HAHA! Nice capture. Reminds me of my buddy who called me up telling me I needed to make it out to his place sometime as there seemed to be a local Owl thats been lurking in his neighbors back yard from time to time. Well, it seemed as though his neighbor must have had a fun time with him as he's been moving and pirching 1 or 3 owls in different positions in every location of his back yard. Did not figure it out til he saw it blown over hanging upside down by a wire one night haha.
LOL, that's a good one!

lol!

You're silly Dianne, thanks for the good laugh :)
One of these days you're gonna do the same thing and when you do.....:biggrin:

Good one, I am sure others got caught too :)
Wonder how many!?

Good shooting Dianne. I did close to the same thing, for some reason the farmers up north put wooden eagles out in their fields and when I saw them for the first time over I went and started shooting.
Oh Louis, that's PRICELESS! Got any pics to show?

explain that one? :m24:
There is a pond near our house that has a path around it. There are benches along the path, and on one of them, there was what I thought was a small statue of a belted kingfisher. As it turns out, I didn't bother to take the picture, and when I got to the bench, it flew off!:frown: How dissappointing!

There is a pond near our house that has a path around it. There are benches along the path, and on one of them, there was what I thought was a small statue of a belted kingfisher. As it turns out, I didn't bother to take the picture, and when I got to the bench, it flew off!:frown: How dissappointing!
Oh my! I have an extra sack if ya need one! LOL, that's indeed funny!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom