1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Laughed all the way Home!

Discussion in 'Birds' started by cajun angel, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Talk about embarrassment! The kids laughed all the way home when we discovered the birds I shot this morning were these - well, what can I say.... I'm old. Hope you can laugh too.

3836894377_d01f4f9d0c.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Reggie

Reggie

Dec 10, 2005
    Parrish, FL
    LOL, They look flat to me Dianne.

3. Kind of like the "ornamental" deer next to the road that cause so many brake lights on a dark night....that is too funny.

Sean

4. :m41:

I'm sure you're not the only one who has done something like that.

5. Don't they though! Guess they don't get enough to eat! LOL!

I haven't been fooled by those YET!

Well, just in case..........

Feel free to post if ya'll have something to add - just feel like we could all use a light-hearted laugh. Guys, If I had a paper bag, I'd be wearing it about now!

6. When I was in college and processing black and white prints, I was always told to add contrast when the images looked flat - not sure if that's gonna work on these :tongue:

7. Good shooting Dianne. I did close to the same thing, for some reason the farmers up north put wooden eagles out in their fields and when I saw them for the first time over I went and started shooting.

8. StephanieHelen

StephanieHelen

Jun 9, 2006
    Good one, I am sure others got caught too :) 

9. Jaytron

Jaytron

Mar 22, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    lol!

You're silly Dianne, thanks for the good laugh :) 

10. HAHA! Nice capture. Reminds me of my buddy who called me up telling me I needed to make it out to his place sometime as there seemed to be a local Owl thats been lurking in his neighbors back yard from time to time. Well, it seemed as though his neighbor must have had a fun time with him as he's been moving and pirching 1 or 3 owls in different positions in every location of his back yard. Did not figure it out til he saw it blown over hanging upside down by a wire one night haha.

11. LOL, that's a good one!

One of these days you're gonna do the same thing and when you do.....:biggrin:

Wonder how many!?

Oh Louis, that's PRICELESS! Got any pics to show?

12. gillesk

gillesk

Dec 31, 2007
    Alberta -Canada
    Good one Diane. I think we all had something similar hapen. I know I got caught with an owl once.

13. Weston

Weston

Dec 29, 2008
    Springfield, OR
    ROFL! but I've had it the other way around before! lol

14. No pic? :tongue::biggrin:

15. explain that one? :m24:

16. Weston

Weston

Dec 29, 2008
    Springfield, OR
    There is a pond near our house that has a path around it. There are benches along the path, and on one of them, there was what I thought was a small statue of a belted kingfisher. As it turns out, I didn't bother to take the picture, and when I got to the bench, it flew off!:frown: How dissappointing!

17. Oh my! I have an extra sack if ya need one! LOL, that's indeed funny!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.