Laundry day

Discussion in 'People' started by Beezle, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Not staged. :biggrin:

2. And how cute is that. Great shot.
  3. LOL! Rather than buying all this fancy equipment, Ed, you need to get the boys a second set of clothes! :biggrin:
  4. dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Where did you hide their clothes? Great shot! :biggrin:
  5. Thanks everyone. They had been out back goofing around with hose and getting muddy. Their clothes were in the machine.
  6. DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    that shot is great! nice job...
  7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    One to treasure, for sure!
  8. Thanks Drew. Thanks Terri.

I love that machine, by the way. We just got our first front loader a month ago. Amazing how much nicer it is than the "old fashioned" kind.
  9. I love it!!

I posted this one last year right after we got our new one.

10. Fantastic shot! It's got me chuckling. Too, too much! You gotta print this one!
  11. Cute shot! Talk about a high-tech washer.

12. :) Love it!

It does beg the question, don't they have any other clothes?

Yeah, print it big and hang it in your LR. That'll teach 'em to keep out of the mud! ;)
  13. frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Ha ha too funny Beezle - awesome shot.
  14. Now that is priceless... I would definitely print an 8x10 of that and hang it in the laundry room.
  15. They are going to love you for that one when they get older. :biggrin:
  16. Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

They do have other clothes. :smile: However, we have found that it takes little excuse for the two of them to run around the house and yard without any.

I don't push them very hard on the subject. Though the UPS guy does still ask about the time a bare butt four year old answered the door. "Where's that naked kid? Hah!" :rolleyes:
  17. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

Thats just great Beeze.
  18. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Just to cute.