Lauren

Did some ''creative'' senior portraits for this girl. She's into vintage and antique stuff so I tried to do a little of that flavor in some of the photos. (We got your standard shots too so mom would be happy). I haven't really shot anything interesting lately but I am starting a new Polaroid project which should be fun. Got two killer models coming in soon so I'm super excited about that. :)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Love 'em all (well, except maybe #2; the contrast is too low for my tastes).

Especially love 1, 4, and 5. Excellent!

#5 is my fave. The pose describes a pleasing diagonal, and her attitude matches the sign on the step perfectly. If you have enough room to re-crop, I'd leave a little more space for her left foot. #2 is an awesome composition, but as others have noted, I feel it profits mightily from increased (+30) contrast. Jmho.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are great. I don't really convert any captures to BW but I will have to start learning how. She is a very cute girl and my favorites are 2 and 5. To me number 2 really could pass as an older pic.

Teriffic shots, I'm sure she'll like them as well. I can't wait to see your next shoot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks, everyone! i've been playing a bunch with processing. maybe someday i'll create some actions to make things easier on myself... haha!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom