Lauren

Discussion in 'People' started by Muonic, Jun 29, 2007.

1. This pretty young lady is my best friend's youngest daughter. She has shown an interest in modeling, and asked me to take a few headshots. So far, this is the only image I have processed. C & C welcome.

original.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  2. Red x for me.

3. Lovely young lady and nice picture!

But, her hair above forehead is not as clear as the rest. Focus, processing or just me?

4. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    Virgnia
    Red x for me.

5. Lovely young lady with gorgeous eyes. Very nice image David!

6. Beautiful young lady... she definitely has a future!

7. David, the manner in which you posted this image to the Cafe leads many to get a red x as you have noticed. Might I suggest you look here for the proper way to post an image from Pbase.

Now that said, this is a lovely image and the model is very pretty.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  8. Hmmm....I guess I'm doing something wrong. When I follow the instructions to post an image, I get a box that says "direct linking denied". Now, I have that feature enabled on my Pbase site, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Any ideas?

Oh, and thanks for the nice comments, everyone.:smile:

9. I have Pbase myself and I just go to my gallery and click on the image that I want and once it is large I copy the URL from the address line. I then go to Nikon Cafe, start a thread, then click on the little yellow icon (mountain with what looks like a postage stamp in the upper right hand corner) paste in my URL in the dialog box, add /original.jpg and click submit. It works every time.

This is what your URL looks like for the above image:

http://i.pbase.com/o6/54/681754/1/81377476.rBnlNkh0.Lauren11.jpg

This is what mine looks like:

http://www.pbase.com/greyflash/image/80989409/original.jpg

10. When I change my link to this:

It doesn't work. Weird huh?

11. Thanks, Ales. I'm pretty sure that's my processing that did that.

12. Do you have a paid account with Pbase or are you on the 30 day free trial. If the latter, they do not allow linking.

13. Got it!! I had the direct linking feature disabled in two separate places. The reason I did that, is because someone had set up a direct link to some of the model shots I had posted on Pbase. Since I wasn't sure who it was, and where they were posting those pictures, I disabled the direct linking feature. But I'm back under control now.:smile:

14. wow... those eyes!..

you captured her very well

15. Stunning young lady. encourage her to continue modelling. You've captured her well!

16. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wow she is a beautiful young lady...she definately has a futre in modeling. Very stunning eyes.

17. yamo

yamo

Jun 28, 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA
    David,

Greetings. Wow... those eyes! Good color and nice skin tones. Something a little off happening under her chin, sharpening artifact? It's a slightly brighter line running under her chin in the shadow on her neck. Not that one notices with those eyes...

Cheers,

-Yamo-

18. Everything about this image is first rate... Beautiful job. However, that bulge on her left cheek is a big distraction.

I work with a model with a jaw like this and I have her to thank for me learning to use the Liquify filter. It's time for you to take the plunge too.

19. I see that now. Might just be a reflection.....not really sure, but I think I can edit it out.

Thanks for looking.

Thanks Woody. That Liquify tool scares the heck out of me. Every time I try using it, I totaly mess up the picture. But you are right, I really do need to learn how to use it.

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone.:smile:

20. Women will love you for it :biggrin: