Laverne, the supermodel...

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Leigh, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    My mother-in-law's kitty, Laverne, decided she wanted her photo taken...she posed for me for about 5 minutes. I think she thinks she's a super model...

Laverne
    26239530-L.

2. twig

twig

May 23, 2005
    Wow, what a beautiful cat!

You really should take more pictures, she likes it very much.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Looks like a kitty with a personality. 8)

Well done. :wink:

4. That is a really neat image.

5. Nice kitty I love cat shots they are such beautiful creatures. Will have to round up my three and get some shots of them soon

6. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks everyone! I'm not a cat person myself...but Laverne kept following me around. I finally figured out she was wanting attention. After the first shot, she actually started posing.

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Leigh, that is an awesome shot. The perfect amount of face showing amongst the grass. You totally nailed that image.

9. twig

twig

May 23, 2005
    You must make a print for your mother in law. If you want to send me the image data I will have it printed and mailed for you.

The cat very clearly wanted her picture taken, and though I am sure she will appreciate our praise, I think she wants the picture for her owner. I think it would make a nice 8x10.

It is a VERY nice photo.

10. Very nice pic. Cats are cute.

Now that you have Laverne, have you found Shirley??

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    hahahaaha Leigh,

peek-a-boo kitty.

so cute. Kinda reminds me of my mom's cat yearsssss ago. His name was sniffy, cause he had his nose in everything. This one looks quite familiar.

Reall adorable shot.

Love it when you can catch them being there devilish self.

Looks like a young kitty.

Fun stuff.

thanks for sharing and the memories.

12. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks...I actually had Patrick print one last night so I can take it down to her this week.

Thanks Frank!

Crayaco---unfortuantely, Shirley is no longer with us...must have used up all of her 9 lives along the way. Now she has Belle for a sister.

Cheers everyone!

13. Nice cat and also have the M on his head like my tigers have! But the cat is nice but you had nice composition and did great shot. So thumbs up everything falls together and gives you good captured image.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

14. Hi Leigh, really like the "pop" to the pic, sharp and nice saturation. I too not a big feline fan, but nicely done. Really like the composition hiding in the grass, nicely done! ;-)

15. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Just beautiful

I love the cat's eyes. I have one with the same color eyes and he is so photogenic.

I love the composition of this photo. Great capture.

16. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I really like this one Leigh. I think we should print it out on the epson r 1800!!

Bye