Laverne, the supermodel...

My mother-in-law's kitty, Laverne, decided she wanted her photo taken...she posed for me for about 5 minutes. I think she thinks she's a super model...

Laverne
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wow, what a beautiful cat!

You really should take more pictures, she likes it very much.

Leigh said:
My mother-in-law's kitty, Laverne, decided she wanted her photo taken...she posed for me for about 5 minutes. I think she thinks she's a super model...

Laverne
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Nice kitty I love cat shots they are such beautiful creatures. Will have to round up my three and get some shots of them soon

Thanks everyone! I'm not a cat person myself...but Laverne kept following me around. I finally figured out she was wanting attention. After the first shot, she actually started posing.

Leigh, that is an awesome shot. The perfect amount of face showing amongst the grass. You totally nailed that image.

You must make a print for your mother in law. If you want to send me the image data I will have it printed and mailed for you.

The cat very clearly wanted her picture taken, and though I am sure she will appreciate our praise, I think she wants the picture for her owner. I think it would make a nice 8x10.

It is a VERY nice photo.

hahahaaha Leigh,

peek-a-boo kitty.

so cute. Kinda reminds me of my mom's cat yearsssss ago. His name was sniffy, cause he had his nose in everything. This one looks quite familiar.

Reall adorable shot.

Love it when you can catch them being there devilish self.

Looks like a young kitty.

Fun stuff.

thanks for sharing and the memories.

twig said:
You must make a print for your mother in law. If you want to send me the image data I will have it printed and mailed for you.

The cat very clearly wanted her picture taken, and though I am sure she will appreciate our praise, I think she wants the picture for her owner. I think it would make a nice 8x10.

It is a VERY nice photo.
Thanks...I actually had Patrick print one last night so I can take it down to her this week.

Thanks Frank!

Crayaco---unfortuantely, Shirley is no longer with us...must have used up all of her 9 lives along the way. Now she has Belle for a sister.

Cheers everyone!

Nice cat and also have the M on his head like my tigers have! But the cat is nice but you had nice composition and did great shot. So thumbs up everything falls together and gives you good captured image.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Hi Leigh, really like the "pop" to the pic, sharp and nice saturation. I too not a big feline fan, but nicely done. Really like the composition hiding in the grass, nicely done! ;-)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom