Lawn Mower Racing

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by johndoug, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. cotdt

cotdt

Jul 14, 2007
    Bay Area, USA
    looks like some people got hurt! did the lawn mowers have their blades removed?

3. OH man those are great! And they just scream Tim "the toolman" Taylor too! Do tell though, the blades are removed and are non-functional since this guy got run over by his own rig.

4. what the world will they think of next?? Blender battles???
    Cool wel captured series

5. Is this close enough for ya !

http://www.willitblend.com/

6. OMG!!!! ROTFLOL!!! Where did you find that?

7. That's hilarious and I see you're in Southern Maryland, just how far south? Down around the bayous? :biggrin:

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Lawn mower racing
    Well if it has wheels they will race it:>)))

Good pics

9. That's crazy, I'd like to see the mowers vs. Dave's pedal cars. Love the paint job on No. 6

10. Yes they are removed. Although hermmmmm...... it would bring a whole new dimension to the sport, more like gladiators on lawn mowers than lawn mower racing, do you think it would catch on? :eek:

John, a great series of images, will have to look out for a race over this side of the pond.

11. Do you think the pedal cars would go any faster with the mowers breathing down there necks.:wink:

12. Yeah, it might become as big as NASCAR!! Imagine, someone could get hurt driving these things, that's what brought more people into the stands for NASCAR, why not lawn mowers too? :) Heck they've already got the cool paint jobs, racing suits & helmets.

13. You want to see people flock to Lawnmower racing....but the blades back on the mowers!

14. Fremlin

Fremlin

Jan 29, 2006
    Scotland
    I love the face on the last one.

15. Can I enter this guy??:wink:

large.

16. More Power..Ahhh. Ahhh Ahhh... As "Tim" would say.... It would be like racing a front engine go-kart with a super high center of gravity just to add that unstable factor to the vehicle to make things interesting... Guess that shows on how they corner shown from your shots...LOL... Looks as if everyone was having fun except for the guy with a mower on top of him..;o((
    BTW, nice set of photos....